Well it has been quite some time since this set has been out but I haven’t had enough pictures where Choi Byul-I’s face wasn’t super shiny in but I finally have enough to post I really like this one shoulder red dress hope you do to. Enjoy ^^~

Choi-Byul-I-One-Shoulder-Red-Dress-01-very cute asian girl-girlcute4u.blogspot.com
Choi-Byul-I-One-Shoulder-Red-Dress-02-very cute asian girl-girlcute4u.blogspot.com

Choi-Byul-I-One-Shoulder-Red-Dress-03-very cute asian girl-girlcute4u.blogspot.com
Choi-Byul-I-One-Shoulder-Red-Dress-04-very cute asian girl-girlcute4u.blogspot.com

Choi-Byul-I-One-Shoulder-Red-Dress-05-very cute asian girl-girlcute4u.blogspot.com
Choi-Byul-I-One-Shoulder-Red-Dress-06-very cute asian girl-girlcute4u.blogspot.com

Choi-Byul-I-One-Shoulder-Red-Dress-07-very cute asian girl-girlcute4u.blogspot.com
Choi-Byul-I-One-Shoulder-Red-Dress-08-very cute asian girl-girlcute4u.blogspot.com

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Girl Cute - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -